Monday, August 16, 2010

A New Chapter

Wow, it's been almost a year since I've posted to this blog. I thought I was done with it, but due to some changes in my personal life, I think I need some feel-good topics to write about!

So, in the past year, what's happened? Freckles (and the rest of us) have gone through a ton of changes:

  • Freckles has seen his owners get engaged
  • He has gone through three surgeries, had a stage one grade three tumor removed and has almost started chemo. Luckily, the vet said his chances are good without it.
  • We've moved Freckles across the country from Montana to NC in the back of a tiny compact car
  • Freckles has met his "aunts" and "cousins" - aka my mom and brother's dogs

So here we are, starting a new chapter in life from NC. Part of that new chapter I hope will be recorded here for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment